Thursday, September 29, 2011

Change Of Addess.

Over the last few months I've had a bazillion things I've wanted to blog about.

First and foremost, is that on the 1st of August, Alaskaboy, Kiddlywink and I moved house...

Now that the lawyers have lodged our forms I can tell you we're living in Australia!

It could take up to twelve months to find out if our Spouse Visa application has been successful. Since he's not allowed to work, or even look for work, while the application is going through we're currently living with my parents. Will be extra squishy once our stuff arrives in the next week or so, at least until we sort out what will be going into storage!

Now that we've acclimatised to the wet winter it's much more enjoyable. Kiddlywink is loving having a backyard to run around in, dirt, snails and bugs, a doggy AND extended family to play with, plus all the Vegemite her heart desires. LOL

So...G'day from the land down under!

More later since Alaskaboy, Kiddlywink and I are off outside to enjoy the aforementioned wet weather. :)

4 Nibbles:

Marshmallow said...

When you're all settled I'll have to figure out how to get across the ditch so I can see you all :D

Amanda said...

Wow! That IS quite the news.

12 months? Really? Do you mind if I ask why (or rather- is that specific to your situation, or do they all take that long, regardless of whether you apply as an Australian resident or while you're still overseas)? A 12 month application process could throw quite a few spanners in my works :s

Kada said...

@Marshmallow Heee! It'll certainly be a lot easier to get to see one another from now on!

Kada said...

@Amanda

Will drop you a message about this!