Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not Looking Forward To Summer.

If these last three days of mid 90s temps are any indication then I'm gonna be spending most of June in the bathtub! Or lolling on the couch wearing nothing but my trusty bella band.

Last year I finally understood too hot to eat. Now I understand too hot to nap. I never thought I'd say those words.

Those of you who had summer babies, how'd you cope with the heat while pregnant? Do you feel less hot after the baby's born? (Although, then there's the hot'n'sweaty snuggling!)

Am I being naive in still hoping we can avoid forking out for a portable airconditioner?

1 Nibbles:

cmae said...

When my stepmom was pregnant with my sister it was mid-winter, and she would hang out in the breezeway in 20-degree weather because she was so hot all the time!