Thursday, August 14, 2008

Been Scarce.

Sorry I haven't been around this week. I got a bit carried away watching the gymnastics the other night. Alaskaboy had never done a handstand before. After getting increasingly frustrated with trying to explain it to him...I went and did it--handstand, not husband--up against the door.

Well, that is my muscle memory told me how to do it. I got upside down with one heel against the door and the other leg just above waist level*. And...my right wrist promptly said "Fuck you, lady!"

Three lots of ice and 48 hrs with a bandaged wrist before I felt comfy enough to go nekkid today. Wrist is still not happy, Jan with lots of typing though, so not much time at the keyboard.

Got lots to tell yas hope to be in typing trim ASAP.

*not too bad considering I'm 230+lbs AND didn't warm up at all LOL

3 Nibbles:

Marshmallow said...

Omma gawesh! I'm half impressed that you just up-and-did a handstand, half mortified that you went and injured yerself! Hope that wrist of yours heals up soon, I know how important your wrists are to you O_O

cmae said...

I'm with Marshy, at once impressed and sympathetic!! Too funny, the wrist saying "FU"!! I laughed out loud. I hope you're feeling back to normal soon and I can't wait to hear what you have to tell!

Fat Lazy Guy said...

Well done, and ouch. Hope the wrist's feeling better. :)