Saturday, July 05, 2008

Anniversary.

It's 232 years since the adoption of the Declaration of Independence for the United States of America and 2 years since I declared my own freedom from the tyranny of dieting.


Looking back on it, this post was when I started down the road to owning myself. Several weeks after I'd made the decision to Overcome my Overeating. Yes, I continued with a food diary and calculating fats and calories at that point. I was still learning about my body and how much it wanted. Plus I didn't really trust my self or my body to know what it was doing, so continued using the tools I did know how to use. Baby steps are a good thing.

Happy Anniversary to us! We've both come a long way since then.

2 Nibbles:

cmae said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kada said...

Thankee muchly!