Monday, June 02, 2008

Real Post about the Bean Salad

Didn't have much time for more than the quicky post last night. So here's a little more in depth one.

The bean salad by itself was really tasty, but it was even better when I served it up as part of a meal.
I chopped up some lettuce and placed it on the plate with the bean salad over the top and a dollop of sour cream on the top of that. Then on another part of the plate there was some mexican rice, a plain egg omelette, and some salsa.

I heated up some corn tortillas and we ate it all combined as tacos. Didn't even need any cheese. YUM! And very satisfying, wasn't hungry for several hours after that.

2 Nibbles:

Marshmallow said...

Yaaaaaaay! Glad to hear it all went down so well :-D It sounds so delicious, MmMMmmmmMMM-mm!

Kada said...

Thank you! It was delicious.
I'm relieved it was a success. Finally conquered one of my cooking heeby jeebies. :)