Thursday, March 08, 2007

Food Poetry, Anyone?

I was discussing Walker's Shortbread Triangles (aka petticoat tails) and Arnott's Tim Tams on another board to which I belong. Specifically, locations where one can get them in Canada and USA.

Someone said that, thanks to my Pimping, a craving for a luxury shopping trip had reared its head. Due to a strong suspicion about knowing where they could get Tim Tams from, and KNOWING which shop to purchase the shortbread, their desire to continue doing Stuff that needs to be done was sorely tested. And they called me evil for even bringing the subject up.

I responded by asking them if they thought that was evil, what did they make of this?

I suspect that it's kind of rough,
having to stay and do stuff,
when your tastebuds insist,
sampling that delectable list,
is the wham-bam,
they're after, Ma'am.

Not puppy dog but petticoat tails,
will fix a little boy's ails.
Yet for little girls to mend,
it takes their very best friend,
and though diamonds are glam,
that would be a sweet Tim Tam.
(Copyright Kada 2007)

4 Nibbles:

Amanda said...

You are clearly channeling the work of the devil. It's the only reason one person could be so evil, I'm sure of it.

Hee, the poem is cool though!

Marshmallow said...

Mwahahahaha! I like your work, Kada!

And the poem is awesome too ;-)

Kada said...

{grins at Amanda} Moi?

{checks self in mirror} Dammit.. I need more brasso on that halo again!

Kada said...

{curtseys at Marshy} Thankee koindly!