Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First Measurements of the new year!

Last month:
Upper Chest: 103.4
Bustline: 120.5
Upper Right Arm: 44.9
Midriff: 97.0
Waistline: 105.4
Upper Hips: 134.4
Hips/Buttocks: 136.1
Right Thigh: 70.4
Left Thigh: 73.9
Right Calf: 44.4
Left Calf: 44.5

TOTAL: 974.9 cms


This month:

Upper Chest: 100.9
Bustline: 119.7
Upper Right Arm: 44.4
Midriff: 97.6
Waistline: 104.7
Upper Hips: 133.0
Hips/Buttocks: 136.3
Right Thigh: 71.6
Left Thigh: 73.6
Right Calf: 41.7
Left Calf: 41.7

TOTAL: 965.2 cms
Loss of 9.7 cms / 3.8 inches


Last time I measured, most of the measurements around my middle had gone up due to period bloating. This time they stayed fairly much the same. But, oh the difference in the structure behind those measurements. In December the belly was all squishy from the bloating. Now it sits up nice and firm, consequently sticking out just as far despite looking a whole lot smaller. LOL
I have a waist people. All the way around! My fat rolls at the back have finally separated from the butt shelf. Oh, and butt shelf, WHAT butt shelf? I have hips, not a shelf anymore.
The biggest change by far has been on my calves. I'm shocked, frankly, that there's such a huge difference with them this time around. I guess all those improvements I've made in the step aerobics are showing up! WOW.

Oh, and the scales say that I'm 5 lbs heavier now than I was last time I measured. Bwahahahah!

10 Nibbles:

Marshmallow said...

WOW, what a difference! And those scales? They can go die in a fire.

Kada said...

I'm looking forward to taking photos next week. :)

I'm thinking it's gotta be muscle weight, surely?

Sandii said...

forget the scales, they belong in hell! hee hee hee

hey have just been catching up on you... sorry for not commenting.

hope things are going well with you and you're still feeling happy!
x

Sandii said...

thanks for your comment, yeah i'm pretty happy with it!

Wanna_B_slim said...

Off the charts hey...
Well i want to see the figures....
;o)
have a good weekend.. not far away now..

Marshmallow said...

And sorry to do this to you, but you've been tagged!

Kada said...

Yup going quite well actually. I'm feeling so good I'm even spring cleaning the whole house. About a week early for spring, but my innards feel so free and uncluttered that I want my house to match.

Kada said...

I'm deciding how to have my hair cut for summer. I like shoulder length so I can play with it, but it's too hot for summer. Short hair grows so fast I'm cutting it every 3-4 weeks to keep it from getting outta control! LOL

Maybe I should go to the hairdresser and say make me fabulous!

Kada said...

We've got a good weekend planned. Bike riding, making french onion soup, watching both Grease and The Pirate Movie (I adore Grease and haven't seen Pirate movie, he's never seen grease, and watched pirate movie lots as a kid, so we're going for a double feature walk down memory lane)
playing card games at the laundromat while the clothes wash and basically just hanging out together for the rest of the weekend.
Can't wait!

Just wait till summer here chickadee when it's warm enough to wear sexy clothes, then you'll see plenty of 'figure' LOL

Kada said...

Ooh tag I'm it eh? okay!