Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Didn't dodge good enough. ;)

Last week I was tagged by Raina and here is my response.

  1. Grab the nearest book. (N.B. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.)

  2. Open the book to page 123.

  3. Find the fifth sentence.

  4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

  5. Tag 5 people.


Considering the nearest "book" was the manuscript I'm revising, I went for the next nearest one. LOL

Interestingly, many of these same people have, at some time in their lives, toted around special diet foods with great pride. Why is it okay to carry diet foods to the office but not the foods we really desire?

Compulsive dieters are embarrassed by their need to eat and their interest in food.
Funnily enough, the book is Overcoming Overeating.

Umm.. I tag Nannette, Crankybee, Erin, Glam and Kathryn.

0 Nibbles: