Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've had it!

Enough with the pms eating! I don't care if my hormones are wanting it, me and other parts of my body have had enough. Constipation last night, not bad, but enough that I know it's only gonna get worse. I'm bloated up the wazoo! Pale, wobbly, incredibly nauseated at 5:30 this morning and I'm wanting something other than crap. I want fruit, I want veggies, I want VARIETY. And no more bloody choc raisins! So, yes I'm eating against the grain today because I know intellectually that it's better for me.

And how am I s'posed to do a 16 week streak if I'm feeling like I am this morning? Grrr. (Am starting it today anyway, not letting the PMS win!)

2 Nibbles:

Marshmallow said...

Way to knock that PMS on the head, Kada! Good on you for taking a stand and moving forward :-D

Good luck with that streak of yours!

Kada said...

Yeah, better me knockin' it on the head than vice versa!

Thanks. :)