Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Help Wanted!

I'm contemplating doing another streak. Again with the 40 minutes of exercise per day, but for sixteen weeks this time. Only problem is, I'm having trouble thinking up a suitable reward.

My massage I still haven't received because I don't know of any good reiki massueses around here. Am still looking though! I wants my massage!


Like last time there will be smaller weekly rewards to keep me going. But, I want the end reward to be sufficiently motivating to enable me to even seriously attempt the streak. I don't want it to break the bank however, as we're saving for a home. Not to mention the trip to Australia at the end of this year. (Yes we'll be in Melbourne during December/January if anyone's interested in meeting up at that point...)


Any ideas? Weekly rewards suggestions are also good.


EDIT: We have a winner folks! A friend suggested this: "If ya dont do ya 16 week streak...Im NOT gonna meet ya in MELBS." And I'm taking this suggestion and running with it, except with a slight modification. More in an upcoming post!

2 Nibbles:

Erin said...

Thank you for stopping by my page! I must admit knowing someone that I have enjoyed reading, has read my archives makes me nervous but I am trying to stop being scared of putting myself out there.

Kada said...

Oooh! I know just what you mean. It's a bit like highschool all over again. What if the popular girls don't like me? Worse, what if no one likes me back?

LOL