Monday, December 04, 2006

TAG! I'm IT!

First ever Tagging, thanks, Raina! This should be fun. :)


4 Jobs I've Had

  • Paper Boy (I'll agree with Raina that it's weird to say 'Paper Girl'!)
  • Chef (Never made it to fully qualified due to, among other things, moving overseas and changing careers)
  • Nanny (Quit because I wanted my own kids some day!)
  • Postie (Worked for Aussie Post in several different departments. Favourite was out on the motorbike delivering mail.)

4 Movies I watch over and over

  • The Fifth Element
  • The Princess Bride
  • Blazing Saddles
  • Fong Sai Yuk

4 places I have lived

  • House where I was born, in a suburb of Victoria, Australia
  • House where I grew up, a different suburb in Victoria, Australia
  • The house my parents bought about ten years ago. yet another suburb, VIC, Australia.
  • Our current house, Los Angeles County, California, USA

4 Tv Shows I watch

I don't regularly watch T.V. So these shows are just watched whenever I am in the mood. Love them, just have too much else going on to watch them on the tellyvis. Often we'll rent them on DVD, orbuy when we can afford it. How regularly do I watch t.v.? Most of the shows I just looked up on IMDB that I watch -- are all older shows that have been cancelled. LOL Here's the ones that are still current... I think.

  • Monk
  • CSI : The original team.
  • Law and Order SVU.
  • Malcolm In The Middle.

4 Places I've been on Vacation

  • Port Macquarie, N.S.W, Australia.
  • Various cities in Alaska, U.S.A
  • Phillip Island, VIC, Australia.
  • Philidelphia, PA, U.S.A

4 Websites I visit Everyday

  • HeraldSun. (One of Melbourne's Newspapers)
  • Livejournal
  • Blogger
  • my email accounts.

4 Favorite Foods

Only four? Holy shit how do I choose?
  • CHEESE!
  • Bread (combine the first two and another favourite and you get Cheesymite Scrolls!)
  • Garlic
  • Mango

4 Places I'd rather be right now

  • In our own home
  • With our family in Australia
  • With our family in the USA
  • With friends in various places.

4 Favorite Band/ Singers

  • Queen
  • Billy Joel
  • Tom Jones
  • ABBA

4 Bloggers I'll tag: (if you've already done it, or don't wish to, that's fine!)

FB
Kathryn
Wanna
Glam

0 Nibbles: