Monday, December 11, 2006

Meme -- nicked from Chunky To Spunky.

  1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
    I look as tired as I feel.

    2. How much cash do you have on you?
    None.

    3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?”
    Shore

    4. Favorite planet?
    Pern.

    5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
    Alaskaboy. (don't get calls from many other people.)

    6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
    Spring from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

    7. What shirt are you wearing?
    Brown t-shirt

    8. Do you “label” yourself?
    Yeah lots. Wife, Daughter, friend, sister, me.

    9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
    Sockilicious!

    10. Bright or Dark Room?
    Darker. Have sensitive eyes.

    11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
    Think she's lovely. Would like to catch up and chew the fat one day.

    12. What does your watch look like?
    A freckle past a hair.

    13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
    Sleepin'

    14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
    Fuck, can't remember that, was years ago!

    15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
    Several miles away.

    16. Whats a word that you say a lot?
    Buggah!.

    17. Who's the last person that told you they love you?
    Alaskaboy

    18. Last furry thing you touched?
    Lambskin rug

    19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
    One. Caffeine.

    20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
    None.

    21. Favorite age you have been so far?
    Don't know.

    22. Your worst enemy?
    LSED

    23. What is your current desktop picture?
    Me at various weights. For inspiration.

    24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
    "You want some toast with the curry?”

    25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
    One meeeelyon dollars!

    26. Do you like someone?
    Yeah.

    27. The last song you listened to?
    Hello Dolly. (Babs.)

    28. What time of day were you born?
    Some time between 12am and 11:59pm.

    29. Whats your favorite number?
    Don't really have a favourite.

    30. Where did you live in 1987?
    With my parents and sibling.

    31. Are you jealous of anyone?
    Jealous? Not really.

    32. Is anyone jealous of you?
    Not that I'm aware of.

    33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
    In bed, asleep.

    34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
    Get angry. Then call the number on the machine and get my money back.

    35. Do you consider yourself kind?
    Most of the time.

    36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
    I have two already. Leg and back. Don't want any more.

    37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
    All of them.

    38. Would you move for the person you loved?
    I did.

    39. Are you touchy feely?
    Tactile and sensual. Yup that's me...

    40. What’s your life motto?
    Don't really have one, changes as life goes on.

    41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
    Hair, nails, skin. ;)

    42. What’s your favourite town/city?
    Don't have one. Love several.

    43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
    Food.

    44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
    A few weeks ago.

    45. Can you change the oil on a car?
    Yes.

    46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
    Don't know, been so long ago.

    47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
    Back several hundred years.

    48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
    A lovely dress that is almost too big now. Will keep it to be taken in when I'm at a level of fitness I'm happy with. A friend's wedding. It's expected..

    49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
    Neck. Slept funny..

    50. Have you been burned by love?
    Yes. .


2 Nibbles:

c2s Hayley said...

A fellow Anne McCaffrey reader, hey? I'm just about ready to have another read through all my Pern books (probably 10th time at least).

Kada said...

I adore Anne MccCaffrey and her books.
This year I was able to complete a lifelong goal that I never thought would happen. At Worldcon I got to sit about four rows from the front of 'An hour with Anne MccCaffrey'. A panel with her talking about her life and answering questions from the audience. In the same room with one of my all time favourite authors, how aweseme is that!

Then...

I didn't get an autograph, hadn't even attempted the earlier signing because of how packed I knew it'd be, but I DID get a photo with her after the panel. I mangled it badly, but I also managed to tell her that I've been a reader for at least twenty years and that I love her work. Me, getting to talk to Anne MccCaffrey! I didn't stop smiling for hours afterwards.

Even now, months later, I can't really put it into words, it's too exciting and I just babble gibberish!