Friday, December 08, 2006

Let's Talk About Sex!

100th post already? Wow! And about one of my favourite subjects... sex. Rrowr!

Ok, this result is weird considering my past relationships, I was very bruised there for quite awhile. But, I guess it is true, I am a romantic, and so's my husband. :D Our friends, and even some strangers, have told us on regular occasions that we're incredibly cute together. Anyone who knows me would just about laugh their arses off though about the thought of me being innocent! LOL







2 Nibbles:

Wanna_B_slim said...

wooooohoooooo its gonna let me post now...
this T.O.W.N thing... where is it??/ is it an online thing???
I seriously have never heard of it...
Mark is seriously scared i tell ya.. hehe...
;o) have a gr8 weekend...
Having a weeeee little bday party here tomorrow night...cant wait...
any excuse to have an extra scotch...

Kada said...

Herrrrrre's Nettey!

LOL I'm such a dickhead, of course you won't have heard of T.O.W.N (http://www.townclubs.com.au/) they're in Victoria.

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a fabulous piss up for your b'day and that the birthday fairy is good to ya. ;) Have one for me, since I had none at my b'day celebration! We went on a dinner cruise, and I couldn't drink any of the champers since I was the designated driver (two hour trip home) because Alaskaboy was working very early the next morning and our friend was down with a cold. They slept the whole way home, dirty pisspots! lol

Tell him I said be afwaid, be vewwy afwaid! ;)