Monday, November 06, 2006

Six of one, half a dozen of the other.


Week One - Check. (320 minutes.)
Week Two - Check. (405 minutes.)
Week Three - Check. (397 minutes.)
Week Four - Check. (360 minutes)
Week Five - Check. (445 minutes)
Day Thirty Six - Check. (60 minutes walk. 2 miles. SICK!)
Day Thirty Seven - Check. (65 minutes walk. 2 miles. SICK! 15 minutes strength training)
Day Thirty Eight - Check. (40 minutes yoga. SICK! 5 push ups)
Day Thirty Nine - Check. (40 minutes cross-train aerobics. 25 mins yoga. 5 mins abdominal work.)
Day Forty - Check. (48 minute walk. 2 miles)
Day Forty One - Check. (50 minutes strength training. 1 hour 20 minutes walk 3 miles)


Tomorrow, I'll be half way through my 12 week streak challenge. So far I'm ahead of the game with a daily average of 57 minutes. :)
Having the weekly rewards has been absolutely fantastic. Not only does it keep me focused on only 7 days at a time (baby steps people, baby steps,) but it's also heightening the anticipation of how good it's going to feel to get that massage at the end. Plus the added bragging points of saying I did twelve weeks straight of exercise!

I'm REALLY loving the way my shape is firming up with all the extra exercise too. I can see muscles shyly poking out a toe from under the comfy layers of fat which they've snuggled beneath for so long.

Speaking of snuggling, I'm off to snuggle with Alaskaboy on the couch whhile we talk to his parents on the phone.
Night!

0 Nibbles: