Saturday, October 14, 2006

Oh yeah, baybee!

Week One - Check. (320 minutes.)
Week Two - Check. (405 minutes.)
Day Fifteen - Check. (40 minutes cross-train aerobics.)
Day Sixteen - Check. (50 minutes stregnth training.)
Day Seventeen - Check. (1 hour and 5 minute walk. 3 miles. 7 minutes stretching and cooldown walk.)
Day Eighteen - Check. (30 minutes step aerobics. 2 minutes sit ups. 15 minutes stretching.)

Was SO excited yesterday that I took 5 minutes off my three miles time. definitely puts me on target to have the ten minutes off by the end of October. Yippee!

And I'm extremely pleased that I managed to complete that workout today. When we first tried it the other day I didn't even get halfway in before having to quit and switch to just side stepping, and even then didn't make the whole workout. AND BONUS, I completed one of the moves that hubby's been having trouble with all week. LOL

My outer thighs and hips are really feeling the burn tonight, I tell ya. Should probably do some yoga tomorrow and give them a niiiice big stretch out. Maybe even a hot bath tonight and some ice, just to be shurr to be shurr.

0 Nibbles: